LinkSquares is a fast growing legal tech SaaS company in Boston looking to add a Finance and Strategy Manager to their team. The Finance and Strategy Manager will work closely with, and report to, the CFO. This role will partner closely with the executive leadership team and have visibility across the entire company and to its investors.
- Develop, implement and manage all necessary models for the development of the company operating plan, sales forecasts, special projects, strategic initiatives, multi-year business plans, and sensitivity analyses
- Work with stakeholders to define KPI’s used to measure overall operational performance
- Develop, report, and automate KPI dashboards
- Develop financial and operational systems and tools (ERP, modeling & BI/reporting) to increase effectiveness and automation
- Work with department owners to analyze their operations and provide recommendations for improvement and scaling
- Prepare competitive analysis incorporating external benchmarks and market mapping
- Assist with capital raises and M&A activities
- Assist with investor reporting
- Ad hoc reporting and special projects
The ideal Finance and Strategy Manager will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years in FP&A, management consulting, investment banking, venture capital, and/or private equity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting and SaaS metrics
- Extremely strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to dissect, analyze, and provide recommendations on a variety of business issues
- Experience with financial forecasting, planning and analysis and operational budget management (familiarity with Adaptive Planning & NetSuite preferred)
- Natural curiosity with and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing and executing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be capable of building strong relationships with colleagues and presenting to business leaders
We’re a fast-paced, high-growth AI startup that’s located in downtown Boston with approximately 70 employees. Our product is transforming how legal teams manage the lifeblood of their business -- contracts. We help teams uncover information buried in their contracts without having to do time-consuming and costly contract review. Using AI, we extract key terms and data, enabling our customers to understand what’s in their contracts in seconds, not days.
We offer our employees great benefits including unlimited vacation, stock options, a 401k plan, medical, dental, and wellness plans.