LinkSquares is looking for a dynamic individual with hands-on business and technical implementation experience to join our growing Customer Success team.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for advising new customers throughout the onboarding process by providing technical configuration, administrative training, and best practices for product adoption and long-term success. He or she will serve as a product expert and technical resource for both customers as well as internal teams.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, creative problem solving, and project management experience to support the company’s growth in a customer-facing role. If you love technology, and want to work in a high growth environment, this is the role for you
- Lead new client implementation projects, providing technical support and guidance on best practices
- Collaborate with CSM team to strategize on new accounts, designing and executing against implementation plans
- Act as a proactive and organized project manager, guiding new clients through the implementation process and shortening time-to-value
- Manage and coordinate multiple customer implementations simultaneously as the implementation lead.
- Gather customer requirements through interview and analysis and translate to LinkSquares’ capabilities.
- Configure LinkSquares software applications for customers using a training and enablement approach.
- Track project plans, and report project progress to appropriate parties.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- Provide a mixture of remote and onsite customer implementation workshops.
- Consult with customers on system configuration based on product and industry best practices.
- Facilitate touchpoints and status meetings with customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, project standards and methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of implementations and team processes, policies, & procedures.
- Troubleshoot functional issues arising from implementations.
- Configure LinkSquares product to customer specifications, and provide guidance on new workflows that will best support their overarching business objectives
- Identify opportunities for knowledge management, documentation and service automation, and participate in creating those tools.
We are looking for:
- 2-4+ years relevant experience in implementation, onboarding, consulting, support, sales engineering, or technical problem-solving within a SaaS business
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong time, task, and project management skills
An above-and-beyond team player who will do whatever it takes to make us better
- Customer-facing experience