LinkSquares provides a contracting platform to help legal teams write better contracts, analyze what’s in existing contracts, and work better with their team. As a Director of Engineering at LinkSquares, you will lead our elite engineering team that is building a one-of-kind product to help legal teams move their businesses forward faster. There’s a lot of work ahead. We have a big vision and we need your help getting there.
As Director of Engineering, you will report directly to the CTO.
- Recruiting new members of the engineering team
- Engaging members of the engineering team
- Coaching, mentoring, and training members of the engineering team
- Performance evaluations for members of the engineering team
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure team contributions align with company objectives, develop technology roadmaps, and set product release schedules
- Work closely with our product team to improve our build process
- Cross department interaction with peers
- Experience with technical leadership and people management
- Experience with software engineering
- Experience working in SaaS startups
- Experience managing managers and technical teams
- You enable and motivate people to do their best work
- You are not afraid of making tough decisions and communicating tradeoffs
- You have experience managing remote teams
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
To learn more about what it's like to be an engineer at LinkSquares, check out this post: https://blog.linksquares.com/h...