LinkSquares is looking for a smart, friendly, and dedicated DevOps Engineer to help build and maintain our infrastructure. As a company, we’re customer driven in every technical decision we make. As a member of our infrastructure engineering team, you will support the cloud native platform and highly distributed, scalable AI powered software solution, that our customers depend on to run their businesses every day. You will get to work with a variety of technologies, including AWS, Terraform, Packer, Lambda, SageMaker, ECS, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, and CodeShip. You will report directly to our CTO. This team will own all of our infrastructure, including our data science models and our web applications.
What You'll Do
* Implement, scale and manage LinkSquares' hightly reliable, cloud-based production, staging and development environments predominantly on AWS using the latest and most modern services available.
* Work closely with the product software engineering team and data science team to understand the needs of the business and how
* Develop internal tools to enhance developer productivity.
* Identify opportunities to introduce automation to improve processes.
We’re looking for teammates with:
* Experience in an AWS production environment and related services like Lambda, ECS, etc
* Knowledge of CI/CD best practices and topics like containerization
* Experience setting up infrastructure alerting and monitoring (Datadog experience is a plus)
* Ability to write scripts for automation using scripting languages like Python or Powershell
* A collaborative spirit to work with Data Science, Engineering and Product Management
* Intellectual curiosity, a team-first philosophy and a knack for having fun.
* We expect that you'll have more than 1 year but likely less than 6 years of professional experience.
LinkSquares is a high growth start-up company with an established customer base. As the company grows, the opportunity for you to grow professionally will come at an acelerated pace! We offer an outstanding benefits package to include comprehensive health and dental, unlimited vacation and the best company swag on the block. Lastly, not only will there be ample opportunity grow professionally but you will also be rewarded for the value that you create through your stock options.